Incorporated in 1873, Huntersville has grown from a small, mill town, to a new, dynamic area combining retail and residential areas with historic cultural attractions. Home to diverse attractions and entertainment, shopping, NASCAR and natural parks, Huntersville has something for everyone! The town’s historic sites include the historic homesteads Rural Hill and Latta Plantation. Visitors can tour the sites and explore the beautiful grounds and nature preserves. Huntersville is a destination for shopping and dining. Birkdale Village offers shopping, dining and entertainment, with its colorful buildings, bubbling fountains and beautiful gardens.
Community Links & Events:
- Town of Huntersville Website
- Map of Huntersville
- Visit Lake Norman’s Events Calendar
- Huntersville’s Event Calendar
- Parks & Recreation Department
- Visit Lake Norman’s Sports Facility Guide – Lists Huntersville’s Sports Event Facilities
- Huntersviile Connection – Huntersville Connection is a free, local forum that provides networking, marketing and sales opportunities for Huntersville organizations. Meetings held every third Tuesday morning.
- North County Regional Library – 16500 Holly Crest Lane, 704-895-4020
Text courtesy of visitlakenorman.org
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.