Incorporated in 1873, Huntersville has grown from a small, mill town, to a new, dynamic area combining retail and residential areas with historic cultural attractions. Home to diverse attractions and entertainment, shopping, NASCAR and natural parks, Huntersville has something for everyone! The town’s historic sites include the historic homesteads Rural Hill and Latta Plantation. Visitors can tour the sites and explore the beautiful grounds and nature preserves. Huntersville is a destination for shopping and dining. Birkdale Village offers shopping, dining and entertainment, with its colorful buildings, bubbling fountains and beautiful gardens.
Community Links & Events:
- Town of Huntersville Website
- Map of Huntersville
- Visit Lake Norman’s Events Calendar
- Huntersville’s Event Calendar
- Parks & Recreation Department
- Visit Lake Norman’s Sports Facility Guide – Lists Huntersville’s Sports Event Facilities
- Huntersviile Connection – Huntersville Connection is a free, local forum that provides networking, marketing and sales opportunities for Huntersville organizations. Meetings held every third Tuesday morning.
- North County Regional Library – 16500 Holly Crest Lane, 704-895-4020
Text courtesy of visitlakenorman.org
The data relating to real estate on this web site derive in part from the Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc. IDX program. Brokers make an effort to deliver accurate information, but buyers should independently verify any information on which they will rely in a transaction. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither Real LKN Living, LLC nor any listing broker shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. This data is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties they may be interested in purchasing.
© 2017 Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.